Re: Why is no one discussing this anymore? - Attack the messaging rely, not the message!

From: vsnsdualce
Date: Fri Dec 28 2018 - 12:31:38 EST

Lieutenant Ts'o:
I see that you have adopted the strategy of "Attack the messaging service, not the message".

You cannot refute my arguments, you and yours simply claim "it's a lie", "it's BS!", "it's a troll".

The fact of the matter is: a license without an interest attached is revocable by the grantor.
That is: if you have not been paid to forgo your right to rescind, you still retain that right.

In the case of Linux or BSD: if entity X did not pay you, and did not reasonably rely on a promise not to rescind
(a promise you never made), you can rescind the license at any time.

This goes for all the 1000s of linux and BSD programmers who have not transferred their rights.

Yes I am a licensed attorney.
Yes my analysis is correct.
And yes I'm still waiting on Eben Moglen's promised counter-analysis (it's been 2 months)...
take a guess as to why.

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I recommend that people not respond to vsnsdualce@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
visionsofalice@xxxxxxxxxx, and in general, any e-mail coming from
domains served by the cock.li service (which comes from the IP address
185.100.85.212). As you can tell if you go to its web page, this
mailer serves the following domains:

cock.li, airmail.cc, 8chan.co, redchan.it, 420blaze.it,
aaathats3as.com, cumallover.me, dicksinhisan.us,
loves.dicksinhisan.us, wants.dicksinhisan.us, dicksinmyan.us,
loves.dicksinmyan.us, wants.dicksinmyan.us, goat.si, horsefucker.org,
national.shitposting.agency, nigge.rs, tfwno.gf, cock.lu, cock.email,
firemail.cc, getbackinthe.kitchen, memeware.net, cocaine.ninja,
waifu.club, rape.lol, and nuke.africa

This has been a public service announcement.

"Never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig
likes it." - George Bernard Shaw