Re: [BREAKAGE] Since 4.18, kernel sets SB_I_NODEV implicitly on userns mounts, breaking systemd-nspawn

From: Ellie Reeves
Date: Sat Dec 22 2018 - 23:12:45 EST

Hi,
I would like to thank you all for reacting to this issue so quickly, and I am really sorry for sending the message several time. I thought there was a problem with the way it was formatted or some such, hence why I sent it several times, because none of the messages seemed to get through.
So yeah, real sorry about that bit, and thanking you all

Gabriel C a ÃcritÂ:
Am So., 23. Dez. 2018 um 00:02 Uhr schrieb Linus Torvalds