linux-next: Add secondary kgdb tree

From: Daniel Thompson
Date: Mon Dec 17 2018 - 11:42:59 EST

Hi Stephen

Is there any change you could add my kgdb tree to the roster for
linux-next :

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/danielt/linux.git kgdb/for-next

I'm currently collecting kgdb patches for v4.21 together and at the
moment it looks like the PR for kgdb will come from my tree this dev
cycle.

This will leave you with two kgdb trees in this list which I assume
isn't great for you (although Jason's tree isn't really changing much
at the moment so I guess merging it is a nop). Anyhow I've made a diary
note to follow this up in two kernel cycles time and decide which one
we want to keep on the roster. Is that OK for you?

Daniel.