<<<<Good day to you>>>

From: Peter Owen(Mr.)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2018 - 03:29:57 EST

Greetings!!
Apologies should my message be a disturbance to you.My Name is Peter Owen a fund/Investment Manager with a high profile investment company.A huge Sum of funds has been diverted, representing 1.2% of Excess Magellan Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds.
I am contacting you strictly for us to work this deal out so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above.
Be assured that this is highly confidential and your integrity will be protected. You must consider this a professionally arranged business deal and should respond ONLY if you can
exhibit 100% commitment.

Sincerely,
Peter Owen