[regression] Mute button LED stopped working on Lenovo X1 Extreme

From: Bartosz Golaszewski
Date: Fri Dec 14 2018 - 12:20:25 EST

Hi,

I'm not sure what the connection is exactly but commit dcd51305cd41
("ALSA: hda/realtek - fix the pop noise on headphone for lenovo
laptops") broke the mute button LED on my Lenovo X1 Extreme laptop.

I don't have any more info frankly and don't even know where to start
debugging. Other LEDs work fine. This mute button LED never had any
entry in /sys/class/leds, I'm not sure how it's handled.

Let me know if you need more debugging on my part.

Best regards,
Bartosz Golaszewski