Re: XFS patches for stable

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Mon Dec 03 2018 - 11:56:22 EST

On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 03:41:27PM +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 9:09 PM Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 08:10:16AM -0800, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> As someone who has done xfs stable backports for a while I really don't
> think the autoselection is helpful at all.

autoselection for xfs patches has been turned off for a while, what
triggered this email thread was a core vfs patch that was backported
that was not obvious it was created by the xfs developers due to a
problem they had found.

Sorry for hijacking this thread.
Can you please also disable autoselection for MTD, UBI and UBIFS?

fs/ubifs/
drivers/mtd/
include/linux/mtd/
include/uapi/mtd/