Attention Please !!!

From: MR RECHARD THOMAS
Date: Sat Dec 01 2018 - 10:23:31 EST

--
My Dear Friend,

I never want to bother you at all with my business proposal. However
is sure i contact you as my foreign partner. I would like you to give
me your full consideration to participate and share the amounts with
me.

You have to follow up so that you know what to do next. I need a
matured and capable foreign partner like you in a business deal of
$15.5 million US dollars. I belief you are suitable to handle such
project perfectly.

I will guide how you collect this amount on our behalf once i get your
positive response. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due
to recent connection error here in my country.

Look forward to your rapid reply!

Thanks and best regards,

Mr.Rechard Thomas.