[no subject]

From: ulricamica
Date: Tue Nov 27 2018 - 01:57:30 EST

--
Good day,
I am Mrs Ulrica Mica from Hungary but based in the United Kindom, i am
hospitalized in London suffering from Acute Cancer.i want to sign a
Donation of $6,800,000 Usd on orphans in your area,can you handle it?,
because of the confidentiality of the subject, Please contact me back
directly on this my email (ulrica.mica2@xxxxxxx), I have sent this
proposal several times without receiving any response from you, Your
responds on my private email address will determined how serious you
are. I am making this donation because my doctor have issued to me
that the rate of the cancer that i have just some days to live. There
i decided to donate all that i have to the orphans.

Mrs Ulrica Mica
London.
United Kingdom