ATTEND

From: display
Date: Thu Nov 22 2018 - 20:47:45 EST

Hello .

Kindly Let me know if you received previous email i sent to you? I hope to hear from you to provide more information of the business offer.

I await your response.

Best Regards

Karim

This message and any included attachments are from Gibson General Hospital and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by email or you may call Gibson General Hospital's corporate offices (812) 385-3401.