Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Nov 15 2018 - 13:08:46 EST

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:27:06AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> Yep, it seems to for me. Maybe I'm doing something else weird, because I
> don't see many other pull requests with ssh:// URLs.

So what I've done here is I've added a remote git repo using the
*public* URL of my repo and so when I use git request-pull, I always
point to the public one - I need to fetch the tag before, of course, but
that's trivial - and then the URL is the public one.

I.e,

$ git request-pull master bp-pub <TAG>

This has the additional value of *actually* making sure I've really
pushed the tag.

HTH.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.