Re: [patch 0/2] Documentation/process: Add subsystem/tree handbook

From: Theodore Y. Ts'o
Date: Thu Nov 08 2018 - 11:22:07 EST

On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 04:05:17PM +0100, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 07:49:20AM -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > Might it be worth asking Ted for a kernel summit slot to talk about this
> > next week?
>
> Ah, on that, let me complain :-)
>
> My plumbers schedule is already 100% booked with MCs and other things.
> There is no kernel-summit schedule details available as of yet, but it
> is already almost certain that I will not have time for anything in that
> track anyway :/

I thought there was a slot already scheduled on the refereed track,
"Towards a Linux Kernel Mainainer Handbook" (Tuesday at 4:45pm) for
this purpose?

A draft kernel summit schedule was released yesterday on the
kernel-summit mailing list. I haven't populated the web site yet
because I haven't had the time, and it's a lot easier to edit a text
file than to make changes using Indico. :-)

Please take a look at it and let me know if there are conflicts; there
is still time to make changes, although trying to satisfy all of the
*other* scheduling constraints I know of is going to be tricky, so I
make no promises that I can satisfy any additional scheduling
requests/constraints.

Cheers,

- Ted