Re: Applied "spi: Add QuadSPI driver for Atmel SAMA5D2" to the spi tree

From: Boris Brezillon
Date: Thu Nov 08 2018 - 03:50:27 EST

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 15:18:36 +0000
Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 03:03:27PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> > The patch
> >
> > spi: Add QuadSPI driver for Atmel SAMA5D2
> >
> > has been applied to the spi tree at
> >
> > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/spi.git
>
> Sorry, I got confused about which patch series Boris had asked me to
> apply for him - it wasn't this one! Since the review looked like it was
> just one minor issue last time I'll just leave them for now, they were
> applied on a separate branch for sharing with the MTD tree so it's easy
> for me to drop them if that's required or if I should put together the
> pull request for MTD. Sorry for any confusion this ends up causing,
> it's entirely my mistake.

I'm probably missing something, but I don't see where you made a
mistake :-). It's indeed the series I asked you to merge, the only
comment I had was actually a suggestion to help Piotr solve his perf
issue (which was already present in the old driver).

And thanks for creating the mtd topic branch BTW.

Regards,

Boris