Re: [TECH TOPIC] SoC maintainer group

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Wed Nov 07 2018 - 12:35:27 EST

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:17 AM Theodore Y. Ts'o <tytso@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 02:16:27PM -0800, Olof Johansson wrote:
> >
> > Olof Johansson (arm-soc)
> > Arnd Bergmann (arm-soc)
> > Kevin Hilman (arm-soc)
> > Mike Turquette (clk)
> > Stephen Boyd (clk)
> > Linus Walleij (pinctrl + more)
> > Mike Brown (gpio/regmap + more)
>
> Could the poeple listed on this list please list potential schedule conflicts?
>
> I'm going to assume we should avoid: Andriod uConf, RISC-V uConf,
> Device Tree uConf. What are other potential conflicts. I'm going to
> guess this might be "interesting" to schedule. :-)

Yeah, apologies for adding a bunch of cross-coordination this late too.

It's likely going to be conflict-ridden no matter what we do. RISC-V
and DT are the main conflicts, Android probably has a bit less.

Tuesday afternoon looks least conflict-y when I squint at the
schedule, or Thursday afternoon (but ideally not overlapping with
Daniel's DRM/gitlab session).

-Olof