Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: GPL version 2 is a bare license. Recind. (Regarding (future) linux Code of Conduct Bannings).

From: vwdfrwd
Date: Fri Sep 28 2018 - 13:10:04 EST

Would trade it all, to be-able to marry cute young girls (as allowed by YHWH (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar)) (also, obviously, in Sunni Islam (see 5th book of Bukhari)).

Banning men from having girl children as brides is the first thing you "SJW"s (aka "whites") did over 100 years ago.

And yes, Bruce Perens, we blaim you and yours for upholding said ban.

Thankfully Sunni muslims will be overtaking your countries soon.
They will lift the ban that you "whites" installed (in your reverent worship of women), God willing.