Maybe a copyright attack on linux

From: ÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ
Date: Wed Sep 26 2018 - 10:55:33 EST

Or: "Why you should not use "kill switch" option proposed by smdy to
protest against CoC"

Hello.

I'm neither a great software developer nor a lawyer, but I'm not a
novice and I'm very annoyed whan I see this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9iqr3u/linux_developers_threaten_to_pull_kill_switch/

Or something like this:

https://lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/
(sorry, lazy to google other links)

Anonymous posts about "linux developers" who want to kill linux(kill
switch means kill linux) are extremely dangerous because some of
developers may "revoke" their commits and here is why whis is wrong:

First: even it you have right to revoke the patches, it will be linux
affected, not the sjws.
Second: even if someone claims that you can revoke your patches
because "it is a contract breach", it will be you who broke the
contract.

And the second case is the worst, because I am aftaid it can be used
as a reason for other kernel commiters to make their code proprietary.
As far as I know, most of linux sources are made by developers who are
either paid by corporations or are employeed by the corpotations.

What if they own 90%(or 80 or 70) of linux code? They can say: oh
look, the essential patches were revoked and it is a breach of
contract, so we revoke 90-80-70% of linux source(modern linux
source!). The "klll switch" can kill linux. Do not use it!

Please do not try to "revoke" your commits. It's not an option, it's
something bad people are trying you convince you.

Sorry for bad english.

Regards,
Dmitry