Project Loan

From: Nicholas John Edwards
Date: Thu Sep 06 2018 - 11:01:21 EST

Greetings,

I am a broker linked with high profile private investors from the Arabian Gulf,Asia and Europe, who are interested and willing to fund you in any current project you are undergoing, My clients are privately seeking means of expanding their investment portfolio global.

they are interested in funding all sector of project venture, all we need is a copy of your business plan/executive summary for study to understand your business model.

To this end, we seek to know the possibility of going into business discussion with your company within your present scope of business. Should you be interested to engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Nicholas John Edwards.
Independent broker.