Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull RDMA subsystem changes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Aug 17 2018 - 15:31:15 EST

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 2:57 PM Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This time there are many merge conflicts, all due to various tree-wide or RDMA
> subystem wide changes done by various people. The resolution is tricky, as git
> does not highlight two areas that need revision.

I was confused by this, because there were no merge conflicts.

Then I looked at the history, and the reason is that you actually
pushed the for-next branch into the for-linus branch, and so I got the
pre-merged version.

Oh well. I'll look at what the conflicts were, but may end up just
taking your resolution.

Linus