Professional production and manufacture of Bluetooth sound box linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Zhimou Yong
Date: Thu Aug 02 2018 - 12:04:23 EST

Title: Untitled document

Dear sir,

Have a nice day! I am so glad to introduce our company's hot sale and high quality products ,Bluetooth Speaker, as blow pictures.

 we have many different types of Bluetooth Speaker, and with CE, UL , FCC, SAA, C-TICK, PSE, etc. And We accept small order quantity. If you have more interested and any questions, like quantity and price ,please free to contact me.

We are looking forward to your contact. Hope to cooperate with you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Zhimou Yong

Shenzhen Shenwan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Add: Shenzhen Futian District Huaqiang North Street Office Huaqiang North Road SEG Science Park 6G19

Tel:      86-0755-33148698

Mobile: 1750312858

E-mail:  michellecheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:   18675516277