Do you know how long we need to clean carbon? D92EA61E-DAC1-400F-A050-3730030563A3

From: kingkarcarbon@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue Jul 31 2018 - 00:03:04 EST

Dearï

Do you know what is a HHO Carbon Cleaner ?

We combine HHO carbon machine with HHO carbon cleaning.

Thus achievingï

1. Reduce clean time, only 20 minutes.

2. Thoroughly clean the clean parts.

3. Cleaning effect increased by more than 30%.

4. Achieve the dual purpose of cleaning and maintenance.

Now it's time to move on and we'll work together to win and win.

New business and new distributor are waiting for you.

P. S. A picture worth a thousand words.Please tell me your whatsapp or skype so we can sent you pictures and video.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards

Lea