business partnership

From: Kofi Quaye
Date: Sun Jun 03 2018 - 10:03:10 EST

Hello Dear,

It is a Great privilege to unveil this important business transaction
to you. I have the mandate of my Director, Senior Staff with Gold
Mining Company based in Ghana West Africa. After much deliberation by
the Gold Mining executives, we arrived at resolution of seeking for
individual Partnership Globally.

The Company desire for a business partnership globally, though our
interest is in Europe, America or Asia. Our Company started its
operation years ago and have being doing very well without any debt.
We have in stock 24 Karats Gold, with 96.69% Purity. I will be pleased
if you can be our business partner whereby, we shall send you some of
the Gold product to sell under PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.

We shall run transaction in total sincerity and honesty, and you will
receive your percentage in all sales you made in your Country. We will
deliver our Gold product to you at the cost of $25,000.00 (Twenty five
thousand Dollars) per kilogram, and you can sell in your Country based
on current Gold World Market price, which is very high recently, or at
your own price. We are ready to start transaction with you, and we can
deliver some of our gold product to you in your Country immediately.

I shall wait for your urgent reply to enable me enhance you with the
absolute requisite.

Thanks and God bless you.

Kofi Quaye
chirano gold Limited
P.O.Box AT 1744,Achimota Market,
Email kofi.quaye@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Accra Ghana

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended party,
you are hereby notified that any use dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Automated
script is not for resale.