Re: [RFC] rcu: Check the range of jiffies_till_xxx_fqs on setting them

From: Byungchul Park
Date: Wed May 30 2018 - 22:19:01 EST

On 2018-05-29 21:01, Paul E. McKenney wrote:

One approach would be to embed the kernel_params_ops structure inside
another structure containing the limits, then just have two structures.
Perhaps something like this already exists? I don't see it right off,
but then again, I am not exactly an expert on module_param.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. There might be no way to verify
range of a variable except the way I did. Could you give your opinion
about whether I should go on it?

--
Thanks,
Byungchul