Good day friend!!!

From: Wesley
Date: Sun Mar 18 2018 - 06:52:55 EST

Am Wes from United States but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I am currently looking for friendship that will lead to relationship in which I feel loved again.....

I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man..............

Please forgive my manners am not good when it comes to Internet because that is not really my field. Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going...........

I would love to get to know the "real" you as a friend. Your likes, your dislikes, your interests......what makes you.

My favorite color is Blue. My favorite food is BACON, I could easily become a vegetarian if it wasn't for bacon!!

I hope you can tell me more details about your job, relationship and your past.........

Hoping to hear from you soon.........

Wes.