Re: Adjustments for a lot of function implementations

From: Hans Verkuil
Date: Fri Feb 02 2018 - 05:29:23 EST

On 02/02/18 10:55, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
>> ??? I did that: either one patch per directory with the same type of change,
>> or one patch per driver combining all the changes for that driver.
>
> Do any contributors get into the mood to take another look at software updates
> from my selection of change possibilities in a more constructive way?
>
> Do you need any additional development resources?

One last time: either post per-driver patches with all the cleanups for a driver
in a single patch, or a per-directory patch (drivers/media/pci, usb, etc) doing
the same cleanup for all drivers in that directory.

I prefer the first approach, but it's up to you.

We don't have the time to wade through dozens of one-liner cleanup patches.

I don't understand what is so difficult about this.

Regards,

Hans