Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.15

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Jan 23 2018 - 15:49:31 EST

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Bjorn Helgaas <helgaas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - fix AMD regression due to not re-enabling the big window on resume
> (Christian KÃnig)

Bjorn, I think you need to look at your email habits.

I suspect you're editing your mailbox, or you're using some broken
mailer setup, or something (using some broken "export" function?),
because you're corrupting Christian's name all the time:

> =?UTF-8?q?Christian=20K=C3=B6nig?= (1):
> x86/PCI: Enable AMD 64-bit window on resume

and I'm pretty sure git gets this right if actually fed a real mbox,
but I suspect that you have some other workflow going on..

Linus