Re: LKML admins (syzbot emails are not delivered)

From: Dmitry Vyukov
Date: Wed Jan 17 2018 - 12:16:37 EST

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 5:53 PM, Theodore Ts'o <tytso@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 09:06:54AM +0100, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
>> I've also mailed a change to appengine that supports *.c, *.log and
>> *.patch as text/plain extensions. There does not seem to be any major
>> objects to it, but it will probably take some time to be deployed in
>> prod. After that I will rename them back.
>
> I would think the ideal change would be one where one could specify an
> optional parameter to the appengine API which would override the
> default content/type, but adding some additional defaults
> for various magic extentions is probably a simpler change.

Agree, but as far as I understand it is specifically restricted. You
can see docs here:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/php/mail/mail-with-headers-attachments
It also does not allow sending .exe, .com, .bat, etc at all.
The support for log/patch/c will at least solve all problems for syzbot.