Re: [GIT PULL] regmap updates for v4.15

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Nov 13 2017 - 11:34:31 EST

Mark,

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:32 AM, Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regmap.git tags/regmap-v4.15

All three of your pull requests were marked as spam by gmail.

I think it's the sirena.org.uk thing that triggers it, possibly made
worse by the fact that you then use a kernel.org email in your From:
line, so google thinks it's suspicious.

I'll add you explicitly as a contact, but if I see issues, others will too.

Don't ask me why gmail hates sirena.org.uk so much. I will point out
that the DNS is kind of odd: you obviously do have a MX record (and
gmail is happy with your DKIM), but you _only_ have a MX record for
sirena.org.uk, and regular name lookup takes you to some dodgy music
website (gigzmanagement.com - it's probably some "helpful" dns
provider money-making scheme where people pay to get non-taken DNS
placement).

Maybe that makes gmail say "dodgy site"? I do not know, and am just
throwing out possible random guesses.

Linus