Re: staging: pi433: Possible bug in rf69.c

From: Marcus Wolf
Date: Sat Nov 11 2017 - 04:42:19 EST

Hi Dan,

thanks fot the link. I can't remeber, why and what I wanted to redo. Maybe there was a complaint about the format of the patch...

In that patch, we also have the topic with the '>> 3', we were discussing a few days ago!

I'd suggest, not to invest the history any more. I'm ok with preparing a new patch/new patches, so we can import the fixes.

I also have several improvements for the rf69.c, I'd like to offer.

But I still need to know when to use staging and when to use linux-next.
I don't want to prepare patches for the wrong tree.

Cheers,

Marcus