Investment Proposal

From: Douglas Flint
Date: Tue Oct 31 2017 - 10:41:38 EST

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment. I did not know well on how this will be done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like house and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Ten Million Great British Pounds (10,000,000 GBP) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality;

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I have retired from my position as the Chairman of HSBC London.
As business inclined man, I want you to come up with your individual business/ investment ideas as I will welcome it from the bottom of my heart.

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly on how the fund can be sent to you.

Best Regards
Douglas J F