Looking for AT24 maintainer

From: Wolfram Sang
Date: Mon Oct 30 2017 - 14:39:36 EST

Hi,

quite obviously, I don't have the time anymore to maintain the AT24
driver. So, I am looking for someone to take over maintainership. It is
a driver with very few patches coming in. It is just that they piled up
a bit due to my inability to process them. I think it is a good driver
to start being a maintainer and I'd be there if questions arise.

I put some people on CC which were active on this driver somewhat
recently or people having substantial patches pending because I assume
they have an interest in this driver. But anyone who is interested and
has some experiences with the Kernel workflow is welcome to reply here,
so we can start discussing things.

If nobody wants, I'll just orphan it the next merge window, to make the
current status official :/

All the best,

Wolfram