Re: um: Use common error handling code in port_listen_fd()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Oct 23 2017 - 08:05:13 EST

> He just keeps sending these crap patches without listening to anybody,

I am listening. - But this does not automatically mean that we come to
the same thoughts and conclusions on some topics.

> thereby wasting valuable developer time.

There are also contributors who respond in a positive way
(while you might not like a specific change so far).

> Even browsing LKML is no fun anymore,

It can be very challenging as the communication traffic is evolving.

> because his endless mindless patch series drags everything down qualitywise.

This is a pity that you interpret my different contributions
into such a direction.

> David, would it be possible to simply ban him (SF Markus Elfring)
> from vger.kernel.org?

Do you really prefer censorship over free speech in this case?

Regards,
Markus