Business Expertise needed

From: Eugen Hagler
Date: Fri Oct 20 2017 - 08:04:29 EST

--
My sincere apology if this email will cause any inconvenience. I have a proposal which I think might be of interest to you, I have a client who is searching for good business owners that have got lucrative projects/business ideas he can invest his funds on. My client has great interest to invest in worthy creative start ups that has good potentials. He is not concerned about the type of project or the location of the investment rather his interest is that the Project should be one that will be able to yield a high return on investment. The investment range should be within the range of US$ One million-US$ Two Hundred million. His plan is to invest in a long term (maybe a period of 10 - 15 years) and after that, will withdraw his original capital and at the end of every financial year both of you will be sharing the interest generated on any percentage you both agree on.
Contact me on: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Mr Eugen Hagler