New Linux accelerators discussion list [was: Re: Fostering linux community collaboration on hardware accelerators]

From: Andrew Donnellan
Date: Mon Oct 16 2017 - 20:01:01 EST

On 17/10/17 01:07, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
<snip>

So as ever with a linux community focusing on a particular topic, the
obvious solution is a mailing list. There are a number of options on how
do this.

1) Ask one of the industry bodies to host? Who?

2) Put together a compelling argument for linux-accelerators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as probably the most generic location for such a list.

Happy to offer linux-accelerators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, which I can get set
up immediately (and if we want patchwork, patchwork.ozlabs.org is
available as always, no matter where the list is hosted).

That would be great! Thanks for doing this. Much easier to find out what
such a list is useful for by the practical option of having a list and
see what people do with it.

[+ LKML]

We now have a mailing list: