[RFC] yamldt v0.5, now a DTS compiler too

From: Pantelis Antoniou
Date: Thu Sep 28 2017 - 16:00:06 EST

Hello again,

Significant progress has been made on yamldt and is now capable of
not only generating yaml from DTS source but also compiling DTS sources
and being almost fully compatible with DTC.

Compiling the kernel's DTBs using yamldt is as simple as using a
DTC=yamldt.

Error reporting is accurate and validation against a YAML based schema
works as well. In a short while I will begin posting patches with
fixes on bindings and DTS files in the kernel.

Please try it on your platform and report if you encounter any problems.

https://github.com/pantoniou/yamldt

I am eagerly awaiting for your comments.

Regards

-- Pantelis