Re: GTBANK NOTICE !

From: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Date: Mon Aug 21 2017 - 05:43:40 EST

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
62 Margaret St, London
W1W 8TF United Kingdom
Reg No.5969821

Dear Valued Customer

I have been mandated to inform you that your Inheritance/Contract fund with our bank is due for release into your nominated bank account.

The audit report given to us, shows that you have been going through hard times to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advise that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office.

Kindly give us your contact details such as full names, telephone number, address and email contact in order to process and send your funds without further delay.

For and On behalf of:

Kelvin Royer
Head of Treasury
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc