Re: hotplug support for arch/arc/plat-eznps platform

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Thu Aug 10 2017 - 05:19:25 EST

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 07:40:16AM +0000, Ofer Levi(SW) wrote:
> Well, this definitely have pleased the little toy :)
> Thank you. I really appreciate your time and effort.
>
> If I may, one more newbie question. What do I need to do for the two patches to find
> their way into formal kernel code?

I'll split the first patch into two separate patches and line them up.

I'm not sure about this last patch, I'll speak with Ingo once he's back
to see what would be the thing to do here.

I suspect we can make it work, that sysctl stuff is only debug crud
after all and that should never get in the way of getting work done.