Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity - Yes there is a blatant violation

From: Mike Galbraith
Date: Sun Jul 30 2017 - 11:19:09 EST

On Sun, 2017-07-30 at 10:15 +0000, nisus@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Again, Yes I am an attorney, yes Bruce Perens is correct, Yes I know
> what I'm talking about in this field more than you American Programmers,
> no you do not know what you are talking about if you have not studied
> law.

If your motivation for posting to LKML, a technical forum, is to
dispense pro bono publico advice to hapless victims, bless you, but
LKML is not the appropriate forum. ÂNor is it appropriate for pro bono
advocatus, pro bono piscator, or any other conceivable variant of pro
bono discussion not ending in the latin word for kernel.

-Mike