GOOD DAY

From: Richard Water
Date: Sat Jul 29 2017 - 22:12:13 EST

Please Whoever this email meets i need your co-operation

and to introduce myself i am Mr Richard Water and i work with

an intermediary bank by name Exodus bank Group , i discovered

from my bank data assessment as the bank auditor general

that a deceased customer left in one of his accounts 580

million United States Dollars and no one is aware of this for

the past one year and 2 months . I am in search of

anyone who can allow me file in His/Her name as the

benefactor with 0.00 percent risk free after which we can

split the money 50/40 and then 10% goes to the lawyer in

charge . I await your response if interested .

Kind Regards
Richard Water
Auditor