Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity

From: Paul G. Allen
Date: Sat Jul 29 2017 - 11:33:24 EST

I have not contributed to the kernel for some time (I have been
working on some stuff, but nothing that's been contributed), so I
don't know if any of my code would be infringed (or if it's even in
the latest kernels).

My work was on AGP and VIA drivers, so I am wondering if GRSecurity's
patches affect that code?

Thanks,

PGA

--