Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing in commit in the arm-soc tree

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Thu Jul 27 2017 - 16:59:55 EST

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that commit
>
> 2cb68e9b44f7 ("ARM: ep93xx: normalize clk API")
>
> has no Signed-off-by from its committer.

Thanks, my mistake. I initially cherry-picked this one and added my S-o-B,
but then had to do it again and forgot to add it when I picked it the
second time.

I uploaded the new head now. Alexander, when you rebase your other patches
on top of the fixes branch, please make sure you have the version I
just uploaded,
not the one from earlier today. I usually don't rebase that branch,
but it seemed
otherwise harmless enough.

Arnd