Re: Suspend-resume failure on Intel Eagle Lake Core2Duo

From: Martin Peres
Date: Mon Jul 24 2017 - 12:38:14 EST

On 24/07/17 19:35, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017, Martin Peres wrote:
On 24/07/17 18:28, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
Output of 'cat /proc/interrupts' and a description what kind of 'old' Intel
platform that is.

Sorry, I should have repeated the name outside of just the subject of the
email. It is an Intel Eagle Lake Core2Duo.

I hoped you would give me a little bit more details, but I Gurgled it
now. I try to find such a beast and look what's wrong there. If I can't
find one, I'll come back with some debug patches.

Ha, sorry!

Here is all the info I have:
- Hardware: HP Compaq 8000
- CPU: Eagle Lake Core2Duo E7500