n900 camera on v4.12-rc (was Re: v4l2-fwnode: status, plans for merge, any branch to merge against?)

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Thu Jun 15 2017 - 18:22:33 EST

Hi!

Ok, so I played a bit, and now I have working camera in v4.12-rc3.
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pavel/linux-n900.git/
camera-fw5-3 is recommended branch to play with.

Sakari, should I attempt to clean/send you patches, or would it be
better to wait till ccp2 branch is merged upstream? There's one
compile fix, I'll submit that one in following email.

I even have patches for v4l2-utils, so digital camera can be used as
... digital camera :-). (With rather slow autofocus, and 1Mpix only at
the moment, but hey, its a start, and I already have _one_ nice
picture from it.)

Best regards,

Pavel