Re: 4.9.28: VIA velocity hang: how to find cause?

From: Udo van den Heuvel
Date: Thu May 25 2017 - 07:52:18 EST

Hello,

Forcing the VIA Velocity interface to 1000 Mbps FDX appears to help a
bit but still the connection stops transferring data after a while.
I added some printk's and in or after velocity_tx_service it ends.

Where should I focus with my debug printk's?

It appears I can reproduce the issue by running a `find /` over ssh to
the box. So perhaps it is an interrupt related issue?

Please help find the root cause.

Kind regards,
Udo