Re: [BUG] x86: failed to boot a kernel on a Ryzen machine

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Apr 24 2017 - 08:49:00 EST

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 09:39:12PM +0900, Satoru Takeuchi wrote:
> I used the following auto-test tool (its backend is ktest).
>
> https://github.com/satoru-takeuchi/elkdat
>
> This problem can be reproduced by the following command on Ubuntu 16.04.
>
> ```
> $ sudo apt-get install git vagrant libvirt-bin libvirt-dev kernel-package qemu-kvm libssl-dev libncurses5-dev

Can you minimize that reproducer? I.e, can you dump only the qemu
command line options from this setup?

They're enough to be able to start a guest with your config without me
having to install all that other stuff.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.