For your consideration

From: Kenneth Richard
Date: Tue Apr 04 2017 - 11:19:55 EST

Good Day

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

I got your contact from the professional data base found in the internet search (people finder). When I was searching for a foreign reliable partner. I hope you house the capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

My intention is to transfer this sum of $15.5M overseas. I am therefore proposing that you quietly partner with me and provide an account or set up a new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. For your assistance in this venture, I am ready to part with a good percentage of the entire funds.

I await your response, only then would I communicate my proposal clearly to you.

Regards
Kenneth Richard