Projects Finance & Business expansion

From: Slegt FinanciÃle Dienstverlening B.V.
Date: Tue Mar 14 2017 - 23:14:46 EST

Dear Sir/Madam

we are Slegt FinanciÃle Dienstverlening B.V.

Re: Projects Finance & Business expansion.

Kindly be informed that we are investment company and we offer a wide range of project finance packages/services to Private, Corporate & Government Agencies.

And Our Financing Options and services are well known for the following: 1-Project Development finance, 2-Structured finance / Debt Finance, 3-Private Equity investment, 4-Collateral Management, 5-Credit enhancements, 6- Leveraged Financing, 7-Corporate Finance

Should you be interested in any of our financial optionâs, direct further inquiries and your Executive Summary to: slegtfdbv@xxxxxxxxx

For further details contact me directly for more information.

Best Regards,
Dr John Mahama.
e-Mail: slegtfdbv@xxxxxxxxx
Slegt FinanciÃle Dienstverlening B.V.