Re: NULL pointer dereference in cgroup

From: Luis Henriques
Date: Thu Mar 09 2017 - 04:08:55 EST

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 05:30:29PM -0600, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> Luis Henriques <henrix@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've seen this only once, and can't reproduce it. But here it is anyway:
> >
> > https://postimg.org/image/pn94k1yov
> >
> > (Not sure png files are accepted on LKML.)
> >
> > This occurred in a VM while booting 4.11.0-rc1
>
> Any idea what was happening when you triggered this? A little context
> usually helps quite a bit when tracking things like this down.

Sorry, but I don't have more details. As I said, I just booted a VM with
this kernel and when I looked again I saw this. I assumed this happen
during boot. I had used this kernel in this VM before without problems,
and I still use it -- only saw this once.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can gather more info if it happens
again.

Cheers,
--
Luís