is

From: Camara Ishmeal
Date: Wed Mar 01 2017 - 15:17:08 EST

Greetings,

It's Just my urgent need for a foreign partner that led to my
contacting you about this transaction. I am a banker by profession and
currently holding the post of a auditor in our Bank.Banque Atlantique
Togo.

I have the opportunity of transferring an unclaimed funds (2.5)Euro,
Two Million Five Hundred Thousand. belonging to one of my clients who
died in a DANA plane crash. having no one coming up to claim his funds
and if left unclaimed will be transferred to the government treasury
by the bank.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where we can facilitate
the transfer of this fund and have promised 50 as your percentage once
we are through, if you agree to my business proposal.

Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i
receive your mail.I want you to send me your telephone number so that
I will call you for bather understanding.

Yours faithfully

Here is what he may require from you

Your Receiver full Name.

Your Country.....