Re: making documentation targets on v4.10 with Fedora 25

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Mon Feb 20 2017 - 18:21:23 EST

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:19:24 -0700
Jim Davis <jim.epost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> pdfdocs (Sphinx or DocBook) has been broken for some time, while
> psdocs hasn't worked in ages. The errors with the Sphinx htmldocs and
> epubdocs targets seem to be some Python issue:

pdfdocs works for me. With Fedora, there are a thousand little TeX
packages that have to be installed before things go right. I know...we
should, like, document those or something...on my list...

> Exception occurred:
> File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/docutils/writers/_html_base.py", line
> 671, in depart_document
> assert not self.context, 'len(context) = %s' % len(self.context)
> AssertionError: len(context) = 1

I've just started getting that kind of stuff on the F25 box. Some recent
update clearly broke things; not fun.

Thanks,

jon