[GIT PULL] livepatching for 4.11

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Mon Feb 20 2017 - 10:20:59 EST

Linus,

please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/livepatching.git for-linus

to receive livepatching tree updates for 4.11:

=====
- removal of dead code from Kamalesh Babulal
- documentation update from Miroslav Benes
=====

Sidenote: the the extension of the class of patches we will be able to
apply ("consistency model") is still in the works; there are only a few
things left though, I currently expect this might hit 4.12 merge window.

Kamalesh Babulal (1):
powerpc/livepatch: Remove klp_write_module_reloc() stub

Miroslav Benes (1):
livepatch: doc: remove the limitation for schedule() patching

Documentation/livepatch/livepatch.txt | 19 -------------------
arch/powerpc/include/asm/livepatch.h | 7 -------
2 files changed, 26 deletions(-)

--