Re: [patch 0/3] perf/x86/intel: Fix RAPL and UNCORE hotplug issues

From: Yasuaki Ishimatsu
Date: Wed Feb 01 2017 - 14:52:49 EST

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting the patch-set.

On 01/31/2017 05:58 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
Yasuaki reported a RAPL failure vs. CPU hotplug. This is caused by the
recent rework of the package mapping code. The same issue along with other
fallouts from the hotplug conversion is present in the UNCORE code.

The following series addresses those problems.

Thanks,

tglx

---
arch/x86/events/intel/rapl.c | 60 ++++------
arch/x86/events/intel/uncore.c | 232 ++++++++++++++++-------------------------
include/linux/cpuhotplug.h | 3

I tested physical CPU hot-add and remove with your patch-set.
And I confirmed that the patch-set works good to me.

Tested-by: Yasuaki Ishimatsu <isimatu.yasuaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,
Yasuaki Ishimatsu